Care & Support

Now Open

Food Pantry

Our Food Ministry pantry is open Fridays from 11am–2pm. Photo I.D. is required. Guests are invited to come shop every 30 days.

If you wish to help by donating, the following items are always in need at the pantry: Canned Tuna and Chicken, Canned Fruits and Vegetables, Dish Soap, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Peanut Butter and Spaghetti Sauce.

Contact Us

Care During Life Events


If you would like someone to pray with you over the phone, call the church office Monday–Friday from 8:30am–5pm at 330.678.7000.

Request Prayer 

Care Team

This team provides encouragement and emotional support through prayer, visits and phone calls.

Card Ministry

This team provides cards to encourage those in our church body. Do you have a family member in a nursing home or rehabilitation facility that could use some encouragement? Our card ministry would love to boost their spirits by gifting them with a card! Contact our card ministry team for more information.

Meals Team

This team provides meals for individuals and families not in a Life Group who are walking through a difficult time. Meals are provided when there is a birth, surgery, extended illness, or family death.

Funeral Luncheon

This team provides meals for a family following the funeral of a loved one. Our teams include cooking, set-up, and clean-up.

Receive Help

Financial Assistance

If you are seeking assistance with rent, utilities, shelter, or another major need, please fill out the form below. A Riverwood staff member will reach out to you via phone or email within 1–3 business days to request additional information and discuss next steps.

Please note that we are NOT equipped for crisis situations and assistance takes a minimum of 7 days and up to 3 weeks to process. If you need emergency assistance, please call 211 to be connected to the appropriate resources.

We are also only able to provide assistance to residents of Portage and Summit Counties. If you live outside of this area, please call 211 to be referred to agencies and organizations in your area.

Request Financial Assistance