It is our strong desire to worship together again. We are also committed to do so in a safe and responsible manner that follows state guidelines and counsel from trusted health professionals. This is a fluid situation and things may be adjusted, however here are our current plans.
● We resume in-person worship services on Sunday, June 7.
● Two worship services: 9:00 am and 11:15 am.
● LIVE streaming of the 9:00 am service for those remaining at home.
● Services will continue to be recorded and posted for future watching.
Precautions in Place
● We'll sanitize common use surfaces between services.
● There is reduced occupancy in the Worship Center to allow distancing.
● We've replaced the blue cloth chairs with padded folding chairs for better sanitizing.
baskets will be available, but not passed, we
encourage you to continue giving online or by mail.
● All volunteers and staff will wear masks.
Requests of You
● We encourage all attendees to wear masks.
● Please, no physical contact such as handshakes, hugs, close talking.
● Please avoid gathering in the Foyer before and after services.
Other Groups and Ministries
● There will be no nursery, children’s, student, or adult classes during Phase One.
current Sunday Zoom meetings will continue and meet at 11:15 am (new time to match service).
● Worship Center, Foyer and Restrooms will be open, all other areas will be closed.
How long we will remain in Phase One before moving on to Phase Two we do not know. We ask you to be patient and extend grace to others, particularly if their precautions are different than yours.